8.08.2012

Impromptu photo shoot: with the help of One More Mushroom

merandboysA750px
My talented friend Meta, of One More Mushroom (killer new blog about desiging kids spaces that you will just die for), was so nice to help me out with an impromptu photo shoot involving myself and the boys and a few of our crafts that we have worked on. I realized that I didn't have any recent shots of myself and the boys and thought it would be fun to do a few before our family dynamic changes forever - with a new little lady on the way and all (which we are of course SO thrilled about!).
merandboysB750pxwide
Now let me tell you, posing for a photograph at seven months pregnant is NOT my idea of fun. We tried a few shots revealing the baby bump I'm carrying around and I just couldn't get it right (Meta was great - my modeling on the other hand was less than inspired). But I think these ones with the boys in front of me are a great solution. And the boys look good no matter what they are doing, belly showing and all!
merandboysC750pxwide
But I need your advice. Which of the three do you like best? I'm sure I'll use a few for promotion and I'm just not sure which one I like best. I like the interaction of me with the boys on the last two but then again I really like the first one with Little O interacting with our interlocking cardboard castle. What do you think?

And thanks again Meta for being so willing to do this last minute! You're an all star!

Mer Mag crafts featured in photos: animal box masks with duct tape; interlocking cardboard castle with duct tape; easy breazy kiddie scarves; diy triangle tshirt

18 comments:

  1. First one defiantly! PS your hair is EVERYTHING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What beautiful, fun pictures! They're all wonderful, but the first one is my fave. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. First one! An wow -you have gorgeous hair!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love the first one for the same reason
    but I LOVE the 2nd because it shows family dynamic and your lovely face!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Top one, the composition is stronger and it feels more natural, at least to me. Although the others are great too. Go Meta!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm in love with the first one!! All 3 are great!

    simplygrove

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad we took the pictures before Atticus got injured. I think I like the first one best, but you look gorgeous in all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. adorable photos!

    www.modernsuburbanites.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I definitely like the top one best also!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love the 3rd, its really natural and sweet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Definitely the first one! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. yes, first one. you are so hot, mer!

    ReplyDelete
  13. #1 it's the most natural/flattering, the one that looks less like you are hiding behind the boys ;)

    ReplyDelete
  14. OOOH I love them ALL!!! I think the first one is the best one though. Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The first one looks like it could be the cover of a magazine but I love you in the second one. It's more personal and natural. It shows your fun personality.

    ReplyDelete