8.10.2012

Leaving on a jet plane...On my way to LA! Follow my trip on Instagram!

MerMagLeavingOnJetPlanetoLA

(Leaving on a Jet Plane print by Cassie Beck)

I'm headed off to LA tonight for tomorrow's GAP Kids event at the Grove. And I'll be updating you on how the trip and crafting is going all on Instagram. Right now, while frantically packing, I'm having visions of the beach, catching up with dear friends, scouring Mood Fabrics and Michael Levine's...and thinking about what I can stuff in my luggage from Trader Joe's to bring home.

Should be fun fun fun!

xo
Mer

3 comments:

  1. Ah, awesome. Have a great trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting! Have a wonderful time.

    http://shannonhearts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. You need the apple honey butter and spicy chile mangoes from Trader Joe's! Too bad you can't take some of the chocolate banana bites!

    ReplyDelete