8.24.2012

Mark your calendars for the final Mer Mag + Gap Kids event tomorrow: Animal Character Badges!!

MerMagforGapKidsAnimalCharacterBadges1
I don't know what it is about this last craft for Gap Kids, but I'm just over the moon about these animal character badges. I'm loving the badge/button/award trend going on and Gap Kids Military Prep clothing is perfect for this. Or put it on any of these fantastic backpacks or a jacket from the French Muse collection. I'm dying at the possibilities of cuteness.
MerMagforGapKidsAnimalCharacterBadges2
So if you haven't already marked your calendars for tomorrow, I would do so now and visit one of the following Gap locations to make one of these fun badges!!

Saturday, 8/25: Make an animal character badge


from 10 AM to 1 PM

Participating Gap stores:

New York: 122 Fifth Ave
Los Angeles: 2111 Glendale Galleria
San Francisco: 1139 S. Main St. @ Walnut Creek
Chicago: 533 Oakbrook Center
Boston: 250 Granite Street @ South Shore Plaza
Miami: 19575 Biscayne Blvd. @ Aventura
Washington D.C.: 1100 S. Hayes St. @ Pentagon City Mall
Philadelphia: 690 W. DeKalb Pike @ King of Prussia
Dallas: Central Expwy & NW Hwy #738 @ NorthPark
Toronto: 100 City Centre Drive @ Square One

 

GapKids_ShineOnSats_generalv2

I seriously can't wait to see what your brilliant little creators come up with! And like always take pictures and share by using the hash tags #shineon and #clevergap.

And are any of you soaking up the fantastic online crafts that GAP has going on? This weekend you can make a sport patch to go along with your animal badges. How cool is that?!! Take a looky lou here.

Have fun shining on this weekend!!


7 comments:

  1. This is so fun!! I'm definitely going to try and stop in to the san francisco one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh do! and let me know how it goes. xo Mer

      Delete
  2. Did you say animal badges? Can't miss this one! This Gap Craft series has been so fun. You're come up with wonderful ideas. Anything with animals and crafts is an instant hit with me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I'm Amy. I "met" you in the ALT class tonight. I have two boys also and am so happy to have found your site. I struggle with finding crafts to do with them that aren't too girly. (They are 5 and 2) So far, the most exciting thing we've done is convert a cardboard box into the Millineum Falcon :) Looking forward to following along here now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Amy! So great to "meet" you tonight! I'd love to see that Millineum Falcon :). Sounds awesome! xo
      mer

      Delete
  4. adorable! oh no, seems i'm a little late in finding your cute badges to make at the local gap... but glad i found your blog ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cool project. Love it!

    ReplyDelete