8.09.2012

Gearing up for crafting at the Grove's GAP Kids in LA!!

PrintI can't believe we will begin our Shine On crafting weekends in just two days! I seriously can't wait!! If you live in the LA area please do stop in at the Grove and say hello! I'd love love love to meet you and see so many of your little artists!

Our first activity will be geometric art! You're little ones will be able to create and bring home a fun and bright, colorful, striking work of art. It's easy and the pay off is so great!

We will be doing geometric art from:


10AM - 1PM

And if you are not in the LA area, please drop on in on any of the following GAP Kids locations:

New York: 54th & 5th
San Francisco: Corte Maderta
Chicago: Sheffield
Boston: Burlington Mall
Miami: Georgetown
Philadelphia: Newton Center
Dallas: Dallas Galleria
Toronto: Eaton Center


If you do attend at any of these events I'd LOVE to hear how it went and to see pictures!!! I'd love to do a round up of all your little Picasso's on my blog after each event, so bring your cameras and share! You can also stay in the loop with GAP's Facebook Shine On Saturdays event page.


Hope to see you there!


xo
Mer


5 comments:

  1. Yeah! I just got an email from Gap about this and plan on being at the Corte Madera store on Saturday with my 3 year old who LOVES art of any kind!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wonderful Gretchen! Take some pics while you are then and send them over if you like.

      xo
      mer

      Delete
  2. Oh how fun! I tweeted about it from Handmade Charlotte! Congrats on such a wonderful opportunity!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw these over at Handmade Charlotte. You two are buddies, aren't you? Heheheheee! Love both of your blogs. Yeah, these look like a lot of fun for little ones and anyone!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a teacher. Can I participate in the in store art activity w/o a kid???

    ReplyDelete