6.15.2011

[Catch me over on the Crafty Crow today for...]

bookandacraft
Join me and our friend "Little J" over at the Crafty Crow today for the marvelous "Book and a Craft" series. I decided this was a great excuse to do something for the little girls out there (I mean, c'mon when was the last time I got to indulge my inner ballerina?) so we channeled Degas, Eva Montanari and ballet. Does it get any better than that?


Check it out here.

And as of today, school is officially out for the summer! Can you even believe it? Do you have any great summer plans in store? I'd love to hear them.

4 comments:

  1. I love it! :) crepe paper is one of the best craft supplies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again - I love everything about this project :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am running a dance camp and THIS is totally getting added to my curriculum! So cute, Thanks.

    ReplyDelete