7.16.2007

Crazy Studio Self Portraits


I have been going through a lot of my old digital photos and was cracking up when I came across my far too large collection of studio self-portraits. These are true evidence that illustrators need to get out of their studios and moms need to get out of the house more often. (Of course I'm using my fine editing skills to pick only the very best ones. There are several others that should never leave the studio. To give my self a little bit of a break, some of these were used for illustration reference but a good percentage of them were born out studio-shut-in-syndrome, and yes that is a technical term should you be wondering).

These also document my ever present need to change my hair color (perhaps another thing shut-ins go through? Who knows).

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love the red in your hair! What a pretty girl you are!

    ReplyDelete