2.05.2008

Recipe #3: Grilled Steak Bruschetta Salad

I now have #3 of my 30 recipe's completed. Tonight we had Grilled Steak Bruschetta Salad (recipe from BHG) and it was quite lovely. (I have to give Jon credit as well as he did grill the steak). I will say however that while it was appealing to our sophisticated pallete I am not sure this will go on our list of frequently made meals. When it was all said and done with everything was a tad overpriced (all the fancy ingredients and perfect cut of beef really added up). We had a great time with it though and still definitely recommend it.

2 comments:

  1. Looks delight full!
    I think it could go for a main course with a little more meat!
    Yummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mer it is perfect for special occastions like anniversaries, Valentine's, and I love a lot day!

    ReplyDelete