2.27.2008

impatience

In true Merrilee style, I grew impatient with my hair and before I was able to read any of your helpful comments on the previous posts, I bee-lined it to the salon and went for a blond choppy bang look. I like it so far...they really helped me feel at ease with having bangs so I'll give a go (not that I have any choice anymore ;)). Now of course your comments have made me think lighter was the wrong choice. Let me know if you think I should head back in the dark direction when this starts to grow out.

8 comments:

  1. Seriously Merille, I love it. The cut, the color, both suit you perfectly. I am inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooohhh, cute hair. love it! I tried to e-mail you back but everytime I hit reply it got sent back to me. wierd. anyway, it's Jaime. and the price sounds great, I just feel like I should wait until all my babies are here so they can all be in our painting. I definatly want to do one in a year or two or three. Hopefuly you aren't too busy by then! : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Who took the photograph? It's lovely. Your hair looks nice too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks you guys for all your positive feedback! And Eric, I took the photo and added some soft focus love via photoshop :).

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it, a.lot.

    I also liked the darker colour in the previous post--I think that darker color (but not darker than the last picture) combined with this haircut would be stunning (how could it NOT be, given your overall looks???)

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the bangs are awesome!! I likes both styles! Your lookin' good dark or light! Love ya and misssss ya! LIKE SERIOUSLY!

    ReplyDelete