10.06.2009

[more fun with scissors...]

masks1
So I mentioned that I was hooked on this paper cutting thing right? Well after our Halloween snowstorm of paper pumpkin snowflakes. the scissors just kept on wanting to cut. Anything they could get their shears on...so many ideas...no paper was safe.

No Halloween is complete without a little black cat mask right? So one had to be made.
masks2
masks3
And we couldn't just stop there. So a little fox was born for little A. He loved it...and promptly ripped it. But fun was had so Mr. Fox's short life was not in vain.
masks4
In fact I like him so much that I might just have to make him again...and only let him run free under more constant supervision.

Hmm...so I wonder what is next for the old scissors?...I have a feeling we aren't done with them yet over here...

16 comments:

  1. How cute! My girls would love those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mer, these masks are soo cute! I adore that little black cat mask! Have a lovely merry happy day and love to you!

    jacqueline
    http://www.jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That cat mask is super cute! I want one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i can't remember how i found your blog, but i'm oh so glad i did!

    love these masks! you make something so simple become something so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are so adorable Mer! Have you seen what Cindy Ferguson has been doing with paper cutting. Did you know her? I bet you'd love it! Such a fun medium!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Everybody said but I repet: IT'S SO CUTEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i think owl should be next on your list, that will put your scissors to the test.

    adorable, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  8. brilliant, once again. i gonna have to do these with my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  9. so clever - well done you ! Hope you have a great weekend

    ReplyDelete