3.09.2007

Seonna Hong at the Knoxville Museum of Art






As a temporary transplant from New York City, I didn't expect much of the Knoxville Tennesse art scene. That is why it took a while for Jon and I to go to KMA (Knoxville Museum of Art). Tonight I went for the first time and was pleasantly surprised to see a Seonna Hong exhibit there! (www.seonnahong.com) It was absolutely beautiful and inspiring. Her paintings in person are impeccable. The reproductions just do not do her work justice. Her line work and solid textures are scrumptious to see up close and I love how she creatively uses woodgrain in her work. I'd love to own one of her works someday! Above are some of my favorites from the show.

1 comment:

  1. Sooo cute! I love that little girl-world style! Precious. Go Knoxville!

    ReplyDelete