3.18.2007

bam pop






I think I've found my favorite scrapbooking line. Bam Pop! There stuff is so fun and fresh. I was alerted to it from the print and pattern blog, www.printpatternblogspot.com, and couldn't say it more perfectly than she:

"now here's a really fresh approach to scrapbooking from utah based designers bam pop! . jj & jen harrison produce papers & stamps in a really cute & fun style of illustration. what more can i say - robots parachuting through the sky and the best frames & speech bubbles ive ever seen. absolutely charming."

I had to snatch some up. Any of you in UT let me know if you see it around as I might have you pick some up for me. I want their alphabet stamps but it appears they are sold out online. Their website is bampop.com. I might just have to start scrapbooking now!

No comments:

Post a Comment