11.06.2012

Vote for June

MerMagVoteForJune
Happy voting day America!

So I realize that I've promised more pics of baby girl and a birth story and such...and rest assured they are coming! But we are currently holed up with icky colds that just won't ever end. I was the last to get it and it's hit me hard. Just hoping that this doesn't turn into one of my brutal sinus infections that last a month. Baby girl is getting better but I'm so nervous she'll get a new strain and end up with RSV (both my boys got it when they were babies so I'm extra paranoid).

Anyway. I also have a slew of illustration work going on this week so I thought I'd share this pic of hard working all-American June with you. Fitting for today. She's actually a paper doll and this is one of her outfits. Way to go June! Thinking of you, my boys, my baby girl and all of America's future little ones today.

Vote well America.

3 comments:

  1. My daughter is named June, so naturally I died when I saw this. Mer Mag, you never cease to amaze me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, hang in there. Hope baby M doesn't get sick. Love the illo and yes very apropos for today! I voted!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love June & her sweet little face! Sending many thoughts of good health!

    ReplyDelete