10.26.2012

DIY Paper Lion Mask for National Geo Kids

MerMagNationalGeoLionMask
I was recently contacted by National Geographic Kids to create a fun DIY craft for kids in the theme of Trick-or-Treat for Big Cats. I love how they focus on big cats during the month of October and I was more than happy to tie it all in to Halloween. And over here, well we can't get enough of lions, tigers, cheetahs, you name it!
MerMagLionMask5
If you need a simple and quick costume solution for this haunted weekend, or just a fun craft for imaginative play with the littless, this paper lion mask is your ticket!
MerMagLionMaskfinal
For DIY instructions and a template, just head on over to National Geo Kids and click on the "lion mask (PDF)" link on the right hand side. From there you will be able to download a pdf with all the information you need.
MerMagLionMask1
 Happy romping and roaring!

4 comments:

  1. I don't know what's cuter - the mask or model?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks fantastic, I think I know what craft project my son and I are going to do this weekend, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how I love paper masks and exotic animals. Congrats on the assignment from National Geographic Kids. Really impressive and fun!

    ReplyDelete