12.24.2010

[A Very Merry...]

ChrstmasEve1
Here are a few other origami box ideas along with a simple tree ornament I gave out as a gift this year.
ChrstmasEve2
Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas Eve while you are putting in It's a Wonderful Life and sipping peppermint hot chocolate as you wrap up all your last minute gifts for your loved ones. Hope your season continues to truly be merry and bright!

(Oh, and while you're gobbling up your Trader Joe treasures, be sure to check out Marigold's and A Creative Mint's bag wrapping ideas inspired by this post. So great!)

10 comments:

  1. The little red eyelet is my favorite part! I have some kind of mental block about doing eyelets, so I'm very jealous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I really like that box wrapping ideas. merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those little boxes are adorable! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you and your family had a great holiday. I just wanted to say I've really enjoyed the projects and artwork you've been sharing. Happy New Year, Mer Mag!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a nice blog!
    I´m adding your link on my blog. ;)
    Regards from Brazil!
    Simone.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you had a wonderful christmas and happy 2011. xo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the ornament! I'll have to try these next year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have no idea how much I love the ornament!

    ReplyDelete