12.13.2010

[cards for the teachers and a...]

photoshoot-1
Good times were had at our family Christmas card photo shoot this year...and, thanks to the ever fabulous Jordan, the pics turned out great too! I'm a little late on the family and friend Christmas card front this year but I'm happy to report that we have little A's teacher cards completed and sent out (check that off the list!).
photoshoot-2
We went with simple origami Christmas trees made from pattered paper which we then adhered to blank white cards . Little A signed them and then we topped it of with possibly the best photo from the family shoot...
photoshoot-3
...that of Little A lounging with his feet up, chillin' on our chairs, hanging onto the Christmas wreath... Knowing his personality, his teachers will be sure to get a kick out of it.


Now on to the rest of my Christmas cards! (If only I was ambitious enough to do origami trees for all of these...)

(oh and I'll share more from the photo shoot later...after I've got my Christmas cards out :)).

6 comments:

  1. the origami trees are really cute! So are your most adorable little boys! May your lovely family have a Merry Christmas!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to see the rest of the pictures! The one of Atticus is so so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Share!
    more photo!
    pictures of holiday (and memories) never not would be too many

    decorative mirrors

    ReplyDelete
  4. loveee your psts , always give us inspiration!

    ReplyDelete