11.01.2010

[Gifted Magazine!]

giftedinterview
Hello friends! I'm so excited to share with you the fabulous holiday online magazine, Gifted, that the extraordinary Ez, of Creature Comforts blog, has put together just in time for us to start thinking about our 2010 holiday gift giving. She was so kind to invite me to be apart of the incredible line up of interviews which focus on everything from favorite holiday songs to how to stay sane during the hustle and bustle of the season. To read my, and many other incredible bloggers, thoughts on the holiday season, hop on over to Gifted now!


There are also several DIY tutorials and incredible gift round ups that you won't want to miss. Thanks EZ so much for for putting this gem together! I already feel on top of things this year thanks to this amazing publication.

4 comments:

  1. how come you are so cool! that is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm usually not a big fan of online magazines, I prefer the paper in hand type of thing, but I really started getting into this one! I've bookmarked it for later.
    I also ADORE your suggestion of giving original artwork for Xmas. :) Happy Happy.
    Jaz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to this! (Can't believe we can officially be thinking Christmas gifts now!)

    ReplyDelete