6.10.2009

[Sunday in the park with...]

eltons-1
Some of my dearest friends in the world, the Eltons, just had a family photo shoot that I'm nuts about. A few of you might know Julie Elton, my companion writer for the long neglected blog, domestically dressed (we're mom's...with other blogs...you know how it goes.). Julie and I have been friends since being house mates in college (where we hit if off splendidly) but I actually knew her husband, Eric, first, through an art class. I love this couple and their little family. Both Eric and Julie have an incredible eye for beautiful and artistic things and an uncanny ability to create magic wherever they go (something I think comes through in these photos).
eltons-2
eltons-3
eltons-4
eltons-5
eltons-6
I also love that Eric's sister, Heather Mann, of Heather Mann Photography (another a dear friend), took these photos. What a marvelous collaboration. This sincerely convinces me that I need to make a trip up to the glorious state of Washington where these inspiring loved ones reside. I miss them far, far too much.

9 comments:

  1. These are totally gorgeous! SO creative and lovely. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fanning my face, fanning my face. Holding back tears.
    Seriously, could you make me miss you more? Aaarrrggghh. Why do we have to live so far apart?
    I miss you too my dear.

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is possibly the cutest set of family portraits ever. love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gosh, these are incredible. so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so cute! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you are too nice!!!! and yes. you should totally come to washington!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love these picture wishing I had some of my family like this!!!!

    ReplyDelete