5.22.2009

[list making and...]

notebooks
If you are anything like me you love making lists almost as much as you love saving a buck. And if you can do both at the same time...even better. Lately I've been really into making little notebooks out of paper goods that I already have lying around. I highly recommend this. It's free and your shopping lists never looked so good.
notebooks2
I made these books for my sister who is celebrating her birthday this weekend (hope she doesn't peek too soon :)).

I just made these ones up but you can learn how to make your own via Martha here.

8 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty! I have a bunch of leftover paper from a project I did for my Mom in December - this is a great solution. So simple and sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you like lists- check out this one I made:

    http://bacacreative.blogspot.com/2009/05/featured-on-le-blahg.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! I love notebooks. Such an addiction x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a total list nut. I go through several moleskin notebooks every month, and I make sure to hang on to them. They're basically my lifeblood, if I lost them I don't know what I'd do. And hey, they might as well be cute!
    xo Katherine aka. Urban Flea :)
    www.urbanfleadesign.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am totally into making pretty things and saving a buck. Generally my making things is spurred on by my NEED to save my cash! Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your blog!!! i recently made a set of super simple journals as party favors. just about as quick as the martha ones:
    http://jackandgabe.blogspot.com/2009/05/is-for-atlas.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are so lovely. I just discovered your gorgeous blog, I'll be popping back thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete