1.20.2008

The Aries


I find it funny that out of all astrological descriptions out there my husband gets super excited and begs me to come and look at this one:

ARIES - The Daredevil (Mar 21 - April 19 )

Energetic. Adventurous and spontaneous. Confident and enthusiastic. Fun. Loves a challenge. EXTREMELY impatient. Sometimes selfish. Short fuse. (easily angered.) Lively, passionate, and sharp wit. Outgoing. Lose interest quickly - easily bored. Egotistical. courageous and assertive. Tends to be physical and athletic.


Hmm
, does anyone else think this is exactly me? Wow, if only I'd known that I could blame it all on my astrological sign all this time ;).

5 comments:

  1. when's your b-day? I'm Aries, too :) though not according to your entry...but I know I am. Fits much of me to a T--

    ReplyDelete
  2. nadja, yeah, I'm an aries. I'm sure these dates could be off too (so many of these things vary)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should put your husbands up too. Then we could have full disclosure. ;) Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I"m an aries too. This doesn't fit me anymore but it used to. I put myself in a box somewhere along the line. Maybe it's just because I'm right on the edge.. March 21..
    I agree with you though, you are fun. :)

    ReplyDelete