5.05.2008

[cardboard castle]

I'm loving this cardboard castle that Ann Wood created. I'll have to do something like this with Atticus when he is older (and won't immediately destroy it).

So I'm sure some of you have noticed that I've been neglecting my blog quite a bit lately. Well in addition to catching up with deadlines our home has been going through just about every bug you can imagine. We've had fevers, aches and pains, fiery soar throats, seal barking coughs, nausea, you name it...and we're not completely in the clear. Hopefully we'll all be healthy and well soon and I'll be able to rejoin you in blog land in no time.

3 comments:

  1. I love this!!! I made Lizzy a card board doll house that got destroyed. But maybe when she is 6 I'll make her this and perhaps she will play with it and not on it. :) Hope you all get better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh mer I wish I could make you some soup and help you feel better!!!
    I love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so SAD I hope feel better SOON!
    Call in the RS they'l bring you dinner.

    ReplyDelete