3.05.2008

mural memories

I've been cleaning up my computer files and consequently took a fond little trip down memory lane. I came across these files I created for Atticus' mural. As you can see I went with the tree one and simplified it quite a bit. I still really like the hexagon idea however and now want to see where else I could use this. Ahh...my little boy is growing up too fast. He will be 2 on the 20th of this month. It's a good thing there is a new little baby on the way...oh, did I just let that slip out?

6 comments:

  1. Huge congrats from the neighbors! (I'm jealous!)

    -Katie & Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. !!!!! congratulations!!!! so happy for you!! let's pray it's a little girl. . . :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. p.s. how the heck are you feeling???

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Mer,
    I must congradulate you too!
    Plus this cute hive mural could look awesome printed onto a fabric pillow!

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is such exciting news:-) I just love reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete