2.23.2007

These Boots Were Made for Merrilee to Walk in



TGIF! So my "Robin Hood" boots, as I like to call them, arrived today! I'm super excited. I've been wanting slouch boots ever since Carianne game me my amazing riding boot for Christmas (which I wear ALL the time and Jon loves!). I know that spring is just around that corner but I found these on sale at onlineshoes.com (they are having a big sale, buy one, get on 25% off) so I couldn't resist. I absolutely love the back zipper with the dangling leather fringe.

Jon and I are cracking down on our budget this year so I have been trying to just get just one main item for my clothing budget a month rather than buying a bunch of lower quality items that add up. These boots were my February item. I'm hoping that with this new venture I will have a closet full of nice, quality items at the end of the year instead of a bunch of stuff I would throw away because they were falling apart. Next month I'm looking at this Anthropologie dress. I love the back ribbon detail. We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment